Recipe: Perfect Italian sausage and peppers

Italian sausage and peppers. My Mom showed me how to make sausage and peppers years ago and while I'm not even Italian I definitely LOVE the food! This is pretty much how my Mom taught me except I don't add the basil or oregano. I aslo fry the veggies in olive oil vs. butter.

And then you have a food coma for the rest of the afternoon, and you eat steamed broccoli for dinner because. For this Italian Sausage and Peppers recipe I used Johnsonville Natural Italian Sausage. They are perfect for lightening up your summer. You can cook Italian sausage and peppers using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of Italian sausage and peppers

  1. You need 2 packages of Sausage.
  2. You need 3 medium of Green and red peppers.
  3. Prepare 1 of large.

Italian Sausage, Onions and Peppers Skillet is a super-flavourful comfort food. It's an awesome meal for a busy weeknight dinner, weekend, or game-day party. Italian Sausage and Peppers are the dish that my husband orders every time when we go to a restaurant. He loves a good spicy sausage.

Italian sausage and peppers step by step

  1. Heat skillet and oil and brown sausage.
  2. Cut vegetables and brown after sausage.
  3. Drain sausage and brown vegetables in same skillet.
  4. While vegetables brown chop sausages into chunks.
  5. Combine vegetables and sausages and add whatever sauce your gonna use.
  6. Wait a few minutes then serve.

He prefers his with a some marinara sauce or diced tomatoes but you could definitely make these without too. Giada De Laurentiis combines Italian Sausage, Peppers and Onions for a tasty Italian-style sandwich, from Everyday Italian on Food Network. Try a recipe from Giada for sweet Italian sausage with peppers and onions. Italian Sausage Pasta is an easy weeknight meal that is laced with peppers, broccoli, garlic, Italian Sausage, and marinara! Here lies a super simple Italian Sausage Pasta dinner!

Comments